As Patrick Morgan continues to develop, we are looking to speak with entrepreneurially minded individuals who are ready to join a young, fast-growing organization.
Please review our latest vacancies below
Founded in 2015, Patrick Morgan is a leading independent Executive Search firm, helping renowned global clients with their most senior retained appointments within Strategy & Transformation, Digital and Advisory. Working with clients across EMEA and the US, our key partners include the Big 4, Tier 1 Strategy Consulting firms, and corporates across multiple sectors.
Alongside our business, we also set up our Patrick Morgan Foundation. The Foundation exists to eliminate the youth unemployment gap by delivering careers-based learning and real-world working opportunities for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
On the back of a huge 2021, during which we moved into a brand new office in Canary Wharf, doubled our headcount, and generated record-breaking revenue, we are looking for a brilliant Research Associate to join us in our growth story in 2022.
The Opportunity and Key Responsibilities
The new Research Associate (RA) will have full exposure to some of the most senior international hires made by our clients. From day one, the RA will work with Senior Associates and Principals on high-profile searches, contacting potential candidates, taking initial calls, and forging strong relationships.
RAs also help to generate crucial insights and analysis, helping senior members of the team to provide a consultative approach for clients through Patrick Morgan Insight – our research and analytics function.
All members of the team are given the tools to grow alongside the business, as well as explore areas that interest them. RAs will be given the support they need to progress, as well as the scope to grow and develop into the role independently. The team is actively encouraged to seek new ways in which to contribute to internal strategy development, both for Patrick Morgan Search and for the Foundation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with candidates and managing them through the interview process; growing a professional network and managing relationships.
- Screening, assessment, and short-listing of suitable candidates.
- Shadowing the end-to-end search processes for Partner- & Director-level mandates.
- Liaising with the client to develop search strategies.
- Assisting in high-level market mapping, information gathering, and report creation.
- Conducting research for blog posts on the Patrick Morgan website, writing articles for internal and external press, and supporting internal marketing and branding initiatives.
- Challenging the Managing Partner on Patrick Morgan business strategy.
- Staying up to date with industry trends to inform and facilitate high-level search processes.
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above at a top university or international equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience working in an Executive Search firm.
- Extra-curricular activities and achievements.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive base salary, commission structure, and benefits.
- Direct contact and training from senior members of the team (including the Managing Partner).
- Hypergrowth environment.
- Active involvement in the Patrick Morgan Foundation.
- Hybrid work model (3/2-day split).
- Quarterly company/team events.
- Company laptop and iPhone.
- 25 holiday days (excl. bank holidays)